Already known as the leading player in Cambodia’s Education sector, Aii Language Center continues to succeed in its mission on improving the human resource for the modern labor market with its expansion in Siem Reap, the land of the glorious Angkor Wat.
Thanks to the upcoming Siem Reap Campus of Aii Language Center, the local people of Siem Reap will gain access to the center’s prestigious English and Mandarin Chinese courses.
They will also be given the opportunity to reach into the field of English and Chinese language teaching with Aii’s TESOL House, a TESOL training program fully validated by INTESOL Worldwide based in the UK.
The students in the “land of the former Khmer Empire” who wanted to go on a once-in-a-life-time adventure overseas will also see their dream come true with ICES (International Cultural Exchange Services) Cambodia, an organization dedicated to providing support for high school students to study abroad, and even take TOEFL Test, the world’s most accepted English-language test for study, work, and immigration, at Aii’s TOEFL Testing Center.
Neak Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach, Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Mengly J. Quach Education, says his renowned institution is fully prepared to satisfy the demands of Siem Reap residents, either children or adults, to get them ready for a better future.
“As everyone knows, Siem Reap is a province with the highest potential for tourism as well as other sectors, thanks to its proximity to the border,” he says. “By knowing foreign languages, the people will be able to turn this potential into prosperity.”
Despite Siem Reap being the country’s tourist hub, according to the 2019 Census, only 8.2 % of the province’s population of 1,014,234 can speak and write English while just about 1.6 percent can speak other foreign languages apart from Khmer as their mother tongue. The arrival of Aii in Siem Reap is thus considered a major milestone.
“In addition to improving the quality of human resources in the province, by creating a new campus in Siem Reap, we will be able to contribute to the local economy by creating more jobs and business opportunities for the local population,” Dr. Mengly says. “By working with us, they will have access to plenty of training and professional experience.”
Aii Language Center-Siem Reap Campus will open enrollment and launch its first term soon.
According to Neak Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach, Aii Language Center- Siem Reap Campus is one of the major projects plans to bring its high-quality educational services into provinces outside of Phnom Penh.
“Our plan is to expand to all provinces and cities in Cambodia,” he adds. “Siem Reap is our first target, and it will be followed by Battambang while we are looking forward to more campuses in other locations.”
Aii Language Center, along with its sister company American Intercon School, is a Mengly J. Quach Education (MJQE) subsidiary. Founded in 2005 with only 5 staff and 45 students, Aii Language Center has grown to be the biggest foreign language learning hub in the country and a significant partner with the government in enhancing the country’s education quality and human resources. Currently, the school has over 7,000 students and 1,400 staff, studying and working on 6 campuses all over Phnom Penh and 50,000 alumni living, studying, and working around the world.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, which has hit Cambodia and its education sector hard in the past two years, Aii has been playing a leading role in the new trend of distant learning, with its effective and efficient online learning methods.
Aii Language Center currently operates 6 campuses in Phnom Penh and one upcoming campus in Siem Reap, including:
- Mao Tse Tong Campus (Main Office), #223 & 227, Mao Tse Tong Blvd., Sangkat Toul Svay Prey, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Toul Kork Campus, located on Street 289, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork (in front of Toul Kork Primary School). – 2014
- Chak Angre Campus, located at Building 824, National Road 2, Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey (Opposite Preah Noray Roundabout, Takhmao City or Kandal Branch). – 2015
- Choam Chao Campus, Building No. 222, Veng Sreng Street, Chrey Kong Village, Sangkat Choam Chao 2, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom Penh. – 2019
- Phsar Thmey Campus, Phnom Penh, Building No. 1C and 13D, Street 53, Corner of 154, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. – 2019
- Chroy Chongva Campus, Building No. 158JKLM, National Road No. 6A, Sangkat Chroy Chongva, Khan Chroy Chongva, Phnom Penh. – 2019
- Siem Reap Campus (upcoming), National Road No. 6, Sala Kanseng Village, Svay Dangkum District, Siem Reap City, Siem Reap Province. – Enrolment is coming soon.