As Aii Language Center is expanding its reach of high-quality educational service into Siem Reap, the Campus Director expresses her passionate commitment to bringing the best for the people on the land of the former Khmer Empire.
Ms. Leakhena Kong, the Director of the upcoming Aii Language Center- Siem Reap Campus, says her team is committed to satisfying the demand for quality education in the middle to high-income residents in Siem Reap and bringing the province’s human resources to higher levels.
“At Aii Language Centers, we will provide the highest possible quality of education by combining international and local standards to provide a locally relevant, 21st-century curriculum,” she says.
“We offer a wide range of language programs to meet the varying needs of learners of all ages and levels, from kindergarten to adult learners, and from absolute beginners to TOEFL candidates.”
The Siem Reap campus is the seventh campus of the Aii Language Center and its first campus outside of Phnom Penh. Located on National Road No. 6 in Svay Dangkum District, it is the first project of Aii’s plan to expand its superior educational services to all provinces and cities in Cambodia.
Aii’s arrival in Siem Reap, Ms. Leakhena adds, will provide both educational and career opportunities to the local population in the province which has been already the hub of tourism in the Kingdom.
“While offering the highest quality and services in language teaching and learning through the 21st Century skills to the local people and students, we will also provide them with job opportunities as well as internship, work-study, and volunteer opportunities to students,” she says.
Already known for her diligence, commitment, and determination after years of working in management positions with Aii, Ms. Leakhena says her goal is to help Aii make an impact in Siem Reap and bring the positive changes that help people build better lives and reach out to international stages through language skills.
“Through maintaining our core concept of one CSR (one culture, one system, and one reputation) and the quality of education through a standardized curriculum, I and my team of qualified teaching and non-teaching staff, are strongly committed to providing the best services to parents and students.”
“We evaluate and filter what we can use to our current educational system to give high-quality, long-term education. Change takes time, but the Aii Language Center is laying the groundwork for Cambodian students to become globally competitive.”
For Ms. Leakhena, working as an educator means helping to shape future leaders.
“We will do our best with our teaching and non-teaching staff to bring out the full potential in our future young leaders with a high sense of responsibility and become globally competitive by providing the highest quality education and extracurricular activities.”
Aii Language Center currently operates 6 campuses in Phnom Penh and one upcoming campus in Siem Reap:
- Mao Tse Tong Campus (Main Office), #223 & 227, Mao Tse Tong Blvd., Sangkat Toul Svay Prey, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Toul Kork Campus, located on Street 289, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork (in front of Toul Kork Primary School). – 2014
- Chak Angre Campus, located at Building 824, National Road 2, Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey (Opposite Preah Noreay Roundabout, Takhmao City or Kandal Branch). – 2015
- Choam Chao Campus, Building No. 222, Veng Sreng Street, Chrey Kong Village, Sangkat Choam Chao 2, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom Penh. – 2019
- Phsar Thmey Campus, Phnom Penh, Building No. 1C and 13D, Street 53, Corner of 154, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. – 2019
- Chroy Chongva Campus, Building No. 158JKLM, National Road No. 6A, Sangkat Chroy Chongva, Khan Chroy Chongva, Phnom Penh. – 2019
- Siem Reap Campus (upcoming), National Road No. 6, Sala Kanseng Village, Svay Dangkum District, Siem Reap City, Siem Reap Province. – Enrolment begins on April 2022