Mengly J. Quach University Press
Mengly J. Quach Education Plc was established in 2005, focusing mainly on Khmer, English and Chinese language. As the company grows constantly from year to year, the company has created many other departments to meet the needs of the company, including Mengly J. Quach University Press (MJQUP). MJQUP was established in late November 2016. Originally, MJQUP is also called Khmer Team and later it is under Mengly J. Quach Research Center.
The establishment of MJQUP is for a number of important purposes such as disseminating information through documentary publications with full focus on the activities of the CEO, Shareholders, Board of Trustees, Senior Management, staff, teachers, students, Aii Language Centers, American Intercon Schools and other activities that are systematically related to Mengly J. Quach Education Plc. Furthermore, MJQUP is fully committed to promote the discipline, quality and services of our company. It furthers MJQE’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Most of our publications are referred to charity works on education and related factors through Mengly J. Quach Foundation (MJQF) in association with MJQE. MJQUP encourages writers of all ages, of all genres; and offers exciting opportunities for them to publish their work.
Mengly J. Quach University Press has publicly published a number of books as follows:
- Dr. Mengly J. Quach’s Poems and Me (First Edition, June 2019)
- How I Came to Know Dr. Mengly Jandy Quach (First Edition, March 2019)
- Mengly J. Quach’s Business Ideas (First Edition, March 2019)
- Mengly J. Quach’s 108 Ideal Practices (First Edition, October 2018)
- Dangrek Mountains … unforgettable (Frist Edition, May 2018)
- Dr. Mengly, Coffee and Me (First Edition, August 2016)
- Mengly J. Quach’s Business Concepts (Second Edition, November 2016)
- You Are The Good. Better. Best. (Second Edition, October 2016)
- Collect all the information from each department to compile the company’s history book and film
- Prepare important documents and publish as a book
- Research on the topic of Khmer society, focusing on general perspectives such as society, arts, culture, morality, education, economy and health
- Compile the history and achievements of Mr. Chairman and his family
- Collect quotes from Mr. Chairman for publication
We want to see the growing awareness of Khmer people through reading the concepts of disseminating information, printing books and producing video clips.
- Sok Pov – Editor-in-Chief
- Sina Oeur – Khmer Transcriber
- Rithy Sem – Writer/Researcher
- Chheangly Yeng – Writer/Researcher
- Monytep Mam – English Transcriber
- Veasna Chhum – English Transcriber