By Keo Visal
There are so many books yet so little time to read them. Around 135 million books have been published in the history and there are somewhere between 1,000,000 to 1,500,000 books published every year. Books have been an important part of our life, it is well said That Books can be our best and true companion, Books Simplifies our lives.
Books are important in various ways. Books allow readers to travel without using their feet. Books give wings to our imagination. They bring knowledge, joy, happiness, wisdom and so much more into it. Books are more than enjoyment because they have the capability to transform lives. Books can help us during trying times and make us realize that we are not alone in this world. Books giv solution and give us a new way or perspective to look at things and situations.
Books make our mind healthier and fit. One of the greatest importance of book is that it improves our vocabulary. If our child or a toddler just learned the alphabet, then this is the perfect time to introduce our child to know about the importance of reading books. These books play a very important and crucial role in your child’s total development, a child who forms a habit of reading books are better in almost all aspects of their lives, their total development is far better than the ones who are not involved in reading
Television, Internet, and TV shows can look appealing but nothing can replace a good book. Books are the best and the most loyal friend we can have. Books inspire, motivate, encourage and always make us see the right path, it makes us understand that nothing is impossible in this world, It allows us to take action and help us to know our true potential. Books illuminate our life by showing us our passion and make us understand that all limits are self-imposed. Limits are usually in our mind and books have the potential to upgrade our conviction to match our destiny.
There are many books available in the market and many of them get published each year. It is us who need to know what exactly we want from a book. What answers are we searching for? Nowadays, there are many sites and useful pages which give a gist about books and making it easier to decide. For example, we love to read Self-help books because it gives wisdom, knowledge and principles or life lessons to help achieve our goals and dreams. Self-help books help us convert our dream into reality, it helps in every aspect of our lives, health, wealth, relationships and communication.
Few more Importance of books:
1. Books improve vocabulary, the more you read books, the faster your vocabulary will expand.
2. Books improve emotional development, make us more empathetic, and help us to keep emotional balance.
3. Reading books regularly stimulates imagination, accelerates their emotional development and fosters natural curiosity.
4. Reading books gives motivation, peace, enthusiasm, and courage to see situations in a positive way.
5. It allows us to understand the importance of time. Books make us understand that we should be happy for what we have while working for what we want.
6. Books give us knowledge and make us wise.
7. It improves attention span, focus and concentration level.
8. Books give the solution to almost every problem; it helps in every aspect of our lives, family, friends, communication, professional life, health etc.
9. Books give wings to our imagination, a person who can imagine things will definitely have the power to create them.